This past Thursday afternoon we had our 6th Little Flowers Girls’ Club meeting for Wreath IV, which just leaves one more meeting to complete all four wreaths of the Little Flowers program!! Originally I thought I would go back and start over at Wreath I again next year, having my older girls go through the program again, but at this point I think we will be taking a break and trying another program next year. I don’t want to burn out on Little Flowers by the time Rose is ready for the program! I purchased and have been looking over the materials for The Little Women’s Hospitality Program, which looks perfect.
Anyhow, back to our last meeting… This meeting focused on the gift of Piety and our dear St. Therésè. Here are a few highlights :
St. Therese from Catholic Artworks Faith Keepers CD
St. Therese from Waltzing Matilda
St. Theresa the Little Flower from St. John’s
St. Therese Paper Doll from Paper Dali
St. Therese of Lisiuex as a young girl and in habit from Waltzing Matilda
- Review last month’s gift and add Mini Books that were completed at home
- Add Definition and Motto for the Gift of Piety
- Add the correct Jewel to the Treasure Box
- Complete the Saint Profile*
- Complete the Convert Profile*
- Research and Complete the Mini Book “My Favorite Passages of Inspiration” to share at the next meeting*
For the notebook pages, I used the motto for piety, a few quotes from St. Therésè, an image (in the public domain) of St. Therésè, a definition on the gift of Piety from My Catholic Faith, along with a short prayer for Piety, with an invocation to St. Therésè.
You can download my document here.