Last night after dinner we made the cutest little Turkey snacks out of Double Stuf Oreo cookies, malt balls, and candy corn!
My mom would die if she knew I fed this kind of stuff to my kids… In fact I recently ran into her at the grocery store and started covering up the
yummy treats junk in my cart so she wouldn’t see it!
In case one of my many siblings shows you this post… Don’t worry mom, I only let them have one each…
So get ready Sugar & Boo, we are bringing all the leftover
junk ingredients with us tomorrow!
They are SO easy to make. And only took a total of maybe 5 minutes!
– Take 1 oreo apart. This will be the base.
– Place the whole oreo on its side on the base, so that it sticks to white of the oreo.
– In front of the oreo on its side, place a malted-milk ball for the turkeys head.
– Place candy corn, points down, in between the oreo cookie that is standing on it’s side.
– We added a piece of twizzler (left over from the All Saints Party) as well.
Now, I am off to make this yummy treat for tomorrow!
Prayer of Mothers
Father in heaven, grant me the grace to appreciate the dignity which you have conferred on me. Let me realize that not even the Angels have been blessed with such a privilege—to share in your creative miracle and bring new Saints to heaven. Make me a good mother to all my children after the example of Mary, the Mother of your Son. Through the intercession of Jesus and Mary I ask your continued blessings on my family. Let us all be dedicated to your service on earth and attain the eternal happiness of your kingdom in heaven. Amen.