It’s time for our annual list of Christmas Gift Ideas & Stocking Stuffers including another Sleighful of Giveaways! This post always takes so much longer than I think it will, but I really love being able to bless so many families (29 this year!) with the gifts donated by all the generous sponsors and help with shopping ideas at the same time. You’ll also find many coupon codes listed below to help with your Christmas shopping!
.: New Finds For Advent & Christmas 2022 :.
- Rorate Coeli: Marian Sounds of Advent CD from Clear Creek Abbey
- The Poorest Shepherd by Maura McKeegan Roan
- Advent Mug from The Little Rose Shop
- The Curious Christmas Trail by Haley Stewart – BRAND NEW release from Pauline Books and Media. This is the second in the series following The Pursuit of the Pilfered Cheese.
- Beloved Son: Joseph and Jesus also by Maura Roan McKeegan! I have loved all of her books and excited to add this to our Old and New Series collection.
- The Wise Men Who Found Christmas – I posted our review here.
- Floating Pine Christmas Candle from Truck + Barter – I just picked up one of these limited edition candles from my sweet friend Julia. Love it! Use code “Jessica” to save 15%
- Christmas Nativity Rosary from Rugged Rosaries – They have a beautiful 2022 Limited Edition Christmas Rosary too!
- Christmas Notecards from Regina Sanctorum – Her candles are gorgeous too!
.: Feast of St. Nicholas :.
- St. Nicholas Block or December Saints from Almond Rod Toys
- St. Nicholas and the Nine Gold Coins – Review can be found here. Find my list of all St. Nicholas books here. We also really love The Miracle of Saint Nicholas and The Baker’s Dozen.
- St. Nicholas Printable Candy Cane Treat Cards, Instant Download from Catholic Paper Goods
- A Visit From St Nicholas Print from Sleightholm Folk Art – Notecards available too!
- Editable Letter From Saint Nicholas – We bought and used this great letter last year!
- Santa and Holly Matches from Truck & Barter – Use code “Jessica” to save 15%
- St. Nicholas Notecard Set from Santa Clara Design
- Kids St. Nicholas Socks and Adult St. Nicholas Socks from Sock Religious
- St. Nicholas Chocolate Coins (Here is my FREE document for this new updated version! You can find my original St. Nicholas Chocolate Coins in the archives.)
.: Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe :.
- Guadalupe Mysteries: Deciphering the Code
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Swaddle from The Little Rose Shop – we also love her Vintage Guadalupe Inspired Short Sleeve T-shirt
- The Virgin of Guadalupe (1000 Piece)
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Candle
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Gown and Bonnet – From the shop that has made all my favorite baby gowns. I would have loved this for our little “Christmas Rose!” Hard to believe she turns 13 this December! Her leggings and OLG twirl dresses are darling too! Coupon code SHOWEROFROSES will save you 10% in her shop!
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Tote Bag
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Rosary from Come Holy Spirit Rosaries
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Pop-Up Book – You can get a peek at the inside here.
- Cloak of Roses – Our Lady of Guadalupe from Regina Martryum Productions
.: Santa Lucia Day :.
- St. Lucia 8×10 Swedish Christmas God Jul Print
- Attendants Candle Plush
- Lucia Saint of Light picture book- and (hard to get!) Santa Lucia Doll from Marzipantz!
- Lucia, Lucia Crown, God Jul, and Christmas Candle Cookie Stamps
- White Dress for Young Women to pair with Red Ribbon and Lucia Crown
- St. Lucy Quote Mug
- Lucia Crown – Gold with LED Lights
- St. Lucia’s Light Notecard
- Santa Lucia Braided Bread or Lussekatter – Bake extra for a friend!
.: Favorite Nativity Sets :.
- Kurt Adler Wooden Nativity Advent Calendar with 24 Magnetic Figures
- Joseph Walking and Mary on the Donkey
- Ostheimer Nativity Miniature Set
- Ostheimer Nativity Set Full Size – The started set of nine figures a number of years ago and we’ve slowly been adding to the collection ever since. Additional pieces can be found here. The last couple years they have unfortunately increased by about 40% and can be hard to find in stock.
- Full Nativity Block Set from Almond Rod Toy – You can also buy the Nativity Craft Sheets and make your own blocks!
- The Giving Manger – I place this little manger at the end of our little path that Joseph, Mary and Donkey travel during Advent.
- Saintly Heart Nativity Playset sponsored by Saintly Heart
- Playmobil Nativity
- Shining Light Dolls Nativity Collection
Please note: Our children usually unwrap three gifts from my husband and I on Christmas morning- something they need, something they want, and one other gift which is usually faith based. We draw names on the first Sunday of Advent for Christkindl and end with a family Christkindl gift exchange. It’s always the first thing they want to do after our morning prayers (or morning Mass if we didn’t make it to the Midnight Mass) on Christmas Day! They also receive books on Epiphany (which often include many books that have been given to me to review, or school books for the next semester). The gift suggestions listed below have been received over a number of different years/occasions (the more expensive items are typically a birthday gift), handed down from older siblings, or on their wish list.
.: Captain’s Picks – Age 22 :.
- A gym/ small duffel bag. Something like that would be nice that way you don’t keep having to empty your school backpack every time you go to the gym or on a weekend trip somewhere.
- A nice pair of sunglasses. I personally have always loved aviators… even before seeing the top gun movies. 😎😂 Which -by the way- if you somehow haven’t seen the new one, would HIGHLY recommend.
- Charlie Brown Christmas Sweatshirt. I have always loved Charlie Brown. Plus having something that reminds you of your childhood keeps you from taking life too seriously 😜
- It would be wrong if I didn’t include something Patriotic 🇺🇸
- Sandals/REI gift card – Before going to the Holy Land this past summer (link other posts 👀) mom and I went to REI to pick out some stuff like a pair of chacos! Absolutely love em. I say gift card too because that is an awesome store! I remember going in there with mom trying to find stuff for dad but as a young adult now that’s definitely where I would spend my money if it wasn’t all going towards school. 😂😭😂
- Honestly something to read for fun like Moby Dick (great book!) or something more motivational.
- Religious Book. Gotta keep up that spiritual life 🙏
- Sturdy/durable water bottle. Hydro Flasks are the first thing that come to mind.
- Gym membership!! Gotta get em gains!! 💪💪 the gym at UMary is great but I’m only there for one more semester 😭
.: Ranger’s Picks – Age 20 :.
- Maybe Fishing Gear (fly fishing pole 👀) Or just lures, tackle box – (I ran across this t-shirt when looking for an image to go along with his list… After surgery and six months of his right hand in a cast, I might just have to get it for him! I don’t know the first thing about fishing, so if you have gift suggestions please send them my way!)
- Ski stuff – Goggles, mask or gloves
- Maybe a good shaving kit (electric, like beard trimming)
- Squatch Soap
- Dress shirts and ties
- My Timberland Boots were a good gift, I like those esp. for cold weather
- Books about architecture, or law, or religious… the Grisham books are fun too.
- Pickle Ball Paddle
- Bubble wrap so I don’t break no more bones!
.: Twinkle Toes’ Picks – Age 19 :.
- Blue Marion Necklace from Telos Art Shop – This necklace is so lovely and very chic! It’s simple yet stylish and (my favorite part) it has our mother Mary on it!
- The Hidden Power of Kindness: A Practical Handbook for Souls Who Dare to Transform the World, One Deed at a Time – This book is an absolute game changer! Being kind is something that everyone has to work on, no matter how kind you are, you can always be kinder! I love this book because it explains how you can become a better person just by changing only your mindset. St Teresa of Calcutta once said “Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God’s kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.”
- Brown Buffalo Leather Hobo Purse – This purse is SO amazing! It’s cute, spacious, and very comfortable! I never have to worry about there not being enough room.
- Ski – Literally anything outside winter sports related is amazing! A pair of ice skates, a pair of gloves/mittens, a beanie, a ski helmet, etc are all great ideas!
- Celtic Knot Ring – This ring that is made in Ireland is so beautiful! It’s simple, yet so elegant in design. I never thought I would be a ring person until I got this ring last Christmas!!!
- Strong + Courageous Mug – A friend gave me this mug earlier this year and I really love it! Also I don’t believe one can have too many cute mugs 😉
- White Rose Computer Messenger Carry Case – This computer case has been a life savor when I work out of the house! It has multiple pockets inside of it and such a beautiful print!
- All Creatures Great and Small TV show – An absolutely hilarious TV show about an Irish assistant veterinarian. Below on Chiquita’s gift list is the book which the TV show is based on. I’m just now starting to read and am loving it so far!!
- Reading pillow – Comfortable, warm, fluffy, AND pink!!! I don’t think it could get better! I especially love it since I have a computer job which requires a lot of sitting so it’s SO nice to have a cushioned pillow that makes it more comfortable to sit!
.: Chiquita’s Picks – Age 17 :.
- Cross and Rose Stirling Silver Ring – This I think is my favorite piece of jewelry that I own! It’s sooo pretty and a good reminder of Christ’s suffering and how we ought to always follow His example.
- Who’s Your Hero Heart Fleece Hoodie – Perfect for the Idaho cold and a great addition to my Chai/Book duo!
- Kala Ukulele – My ukulele is so pretty and, though it’s larger than most, I love the size. I especially recommend the Kala Klipz Clip-On Tuner to go along with it!
- Benedictus – The Benedictus consists of daily morning and evening Divine office prayers, mass readings for every day of the month, daily meditations, and weekly fun facts about the faith. It’s great!
- Vintage Typewriter – This gift really caught me off guard last Christmas! I had been joking (but sort of not) that I wanted a typewriter, but knew that it was just too crazy of a gift to expect… then I unwrapped it!!! I love it! It makes all of the special typewriter sounds that I have always loved (the little ding at the end 🤩), it’s not all plasticky and cheap, and it looks sooo cool! Thanks again, Mom and Dad!
- Miraculous Slider Necklace from Telos Art Shop – Another one of my favorite jewelry pieces! It’s super pretty and I wear it with pretty much everything. On the inside, the Lord’s Prayer is inscribed. Every time I wear it, my baby sister slides it open and asks “What does this say, Clare?” She knows that it’s the Our Father, but she asks just to recite it with me. The only downside to this necklace is that it patinas so I would recommend getting something for it. The website recommends EverBright.
- Pilot FriXion Colors Erasable Marker, 6 Color Set – I especially like the pastel 6 marker set to go along with my Academic Planner cover for this year! It takes the staying organized to a whole ‘nother lever…
- All Creatures Great and Small Book Set or start with the first and add to the collection! – It was so funny when my older brother saw me reading the book and was like “Wait.. it’s a book?” Then he saw the author and was like “Wait… JAMES HERRIOT IS AN ACTUAL PERSON?!? They’re such fun books, nice and relaxing (after all of my Dickens!), and chock full of stories.
- Leather Boots – These are my FAVORITE boots (partially because they add an inch or two to my height 👀), but also because they are just so cute and they go along with so many of my dresses. Although they aren’t sold anymore, I would definitely recommend boots like these. (Mom here to add: I bought these Born Mallory Boots and a pair of black ones just like them many, many years ago on clearance from Garnet Hill. They were my favorites too, until my back and stability issues couldn’t handle heels any longer! My girls, who now happen to fit them were each handed down a pair this past year… How’d they grow up so fast?!? Don’t tell her, but she’s getting these for Christmas – I ordered them when they were 60% off – and I think she’s going to love them too!)
.: Scout’s Picks – Age 15 :.
- Mandalorian Playing Cards
- Gabb Phone – When it’s the Gabb Phone or nothing, the Gabb phone is pretty cool! 😉 Our 17 year old refers to hers as “a disabled Android…” He and our 17 year old each got one last Christmas with them both playing sports this year… We already have 5 iPhones on our Verizon plan and I wasn’t adding another… This is a affordable and safe alternative, perfect for them being able to have access to texting and to be able to call home. I got our phones 50% off last year, but this year they are running a special for FREE phones with contract. If you’d like a referral code (free accessories added for you and free month of service for me!) just send me a message or email and I would love to share it privately.
- LEGO Creator Sets and City Sets have always been favorites, but lately LEGO Ideas has been coming up with some “really cool” sets. His personal favorites are the Ship in a Bottle and the Medieval Blacksmith and now the Home Alone set has been added to that list!
- Basketball – Similar to Pop-a-Shot, we got his last summer for his birthday from Costco.
- Ripstick – One of the older boys brought this back with them from Christendom and he included it in his list of favorites to share. I really need to stock up on some more wrist guards after so many injuries and surgeries this year… We have some pretty active children!
- Ski Goggles – He also took off with skiing last year and even managed a double black diamond… Really hoping to add some ski gear this Christmas if I can find some good deals (or hit up the thrift shops up in Sandpoint!).
- Wish list: Hey Dudes – He has admired his older brothers’ for a while…
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones – For his online Latin, Lit & History classes this year. He’s using hand-me-downs that his oldest brother won years ago.
- Jujube Wood Rosary Bracelet – A gift from Grandpa and Grandma Murphy last year, with a St. Michael medal attached… He wears it every day! Lots of options here too.
.: Rose’s Picks – Age 12 :.
- Tapple Word Game – We don’t own this but she played it at our neighbor’s home and loved it!
- DIY Custom Jewelry Case – I bought hers from Costco.
- LEGO Winter Village sets – Last year she was given Santa’s Visit!
- Puffin in Bloom Collection – This is her sister’s book set, but she loves it! Especially Little Women.
- Wish List: Anything ski related and maybe some matching things for her dolls too! – This athletic girl of ours learned to ski last year and has fallen in love with the mountain! She’s headed back for more lessons this season. All except our two oldest were new to skiing last year, so I could use any tips on how to round up ski gear for a big family… Last year it was Costco finds (helmets/goggles/gloves) + rentals that came with lessons.
- Ribbed Beanie with Pom
- Rollerblades Adjustable Inline Skates – Last year she received these for Christmas after outgrowing her last pair which was also great!
- Sterling Silver Rose Ring (Size 5) – A sweet and simple rose for our little Christmas Rose!
- Vera Bradley XL Campus Back Pack – Holland Garden (clearance print)
- BONUS: Dashing Diva Nail Strips – So much fun and a perfect stocking stuffer!
.: Bud’s Picks – Age 10 :.
- LEGO Medieval Castle – He received this last Christmas and loved it!
- Ranger’s Apprentice (The Ruins of Gorlan, Book One) – We have a new fan! He’s head though the first ten books already! He’s torn between Ranger’s Apprentice, LOTR, or Hockey for this year’s birthday theme! He’s outgrowing Nathan Hale’s Hazardous Tales but apparently he still needs “one more” to complete his set.
- LEGO Pirate Ship – And this was one of last year’s birthday gifts for his Pirate themed party. He would love to add the Viking Ship to his collection.. LEGO Creator Sets are always a hit! He also loves the LEGO Great Vehicles.
- Saint Socks from Sock Religious
- Yoyo Stripes – He got one of these yo-yos in his Easter Basket and pulled it was also on the list when I asked him about his favorite things.
- Myles Outdoor Sports Goals – We have had plastic versions in the past… So glad to see the steel option now.
- Rollerblade Fury Boy’s Adjustable Inline Skate
- LOTR Risk – Our version is older and when I searched for it and ran across the updated version both boys insisted we need to add the new one to our collection. Maybe for a birthday gift!
- Gatorade Water Bottle – Hockey practice and games necessity.
.: Grace’s Picks – Age 5 :.
- Pray and Play ABC Puzzle from Saintly Heart
- Art Easel
- Grow a Garden Matching Game
- Calico Critters
- Flower Fairy Costume – I still need to blog about her 5th birthday. This was the costume we gave her (along with one for her little sister) and they had so much fun! I bought this shirt for underneath and these leggings.
- Flower Fairies Enchanted Garden Sticker Activity Book
- Sophie Mouse Collection
- Tin Tea Set
- 24 Brillant Bee Crayons
.: Joy’s Picks – Age 3 :.
- Banwood Balance Bike with Basket
- PlanToys Alphabet A-Z
- Adventures with Barefoot Critters
- Wooden Toy Espresso Maker
- Carter’s Nutcracker Pajama Set
- Melissa & Doug Slice and Bake Cookie Set
- Tikiri Ocean Buddies
- Hydro Flask Kids
- Rosaries from Chews Life
.: Favorite Wooden Toys :.
- Fagus Wooden Trucks and Vehicles – German crafted and made of solid Beechwood. We have been collecting for awhile and have the Limited Edition Red Fire Engine, Jeep, Snow Plow add on, Container Tipper Truck, Front End Loader, Conveyor Belt, and the Excavator, Tractors and Trailers. My little girls love them even more than their older brother did when they were younger! Look for them in the US at The Wooden Wagon, Nova Natural and Bella Luna Toys.
- Grimms Spiel und Holz Wooden Toys – Grimm’s Counting Rainbow (similar to this) with Grimm’s Natural Semicircles Building Set.
- Ostheimer Toys – Collectible hand carved figures made in Germany and finished with non-toxic stains and finished with natural oils. Collections include: Family Figures, Fairy Tale Characters, Farm Animals, Woodland Animals, Zoo Animals, and landscape pieces, such as Trees, Fences, Ponds, Grass and much more! We have been collecting these for years now. They have gotten hard to come by the past couple years (frequently out of stock everywhere in the US) and have really increased in price, but we still love them. You can find them in the US at the same stores as the Fagus Vehicles above.
- Interlocking Blocks – I keep a basket of these (2 or 3 sets of 92) in a basket in our living room and they are played with daily! I’ve blogged more about these here.
- Saint Blocks from Almond Rod Toys – SAVE 10% with code: MERRY (valid November 2022)
- Thomas the Train Wooden Train Track, Buildings and Trains – we pulled our old train set out and the girls have been loving it! I’m planning to slip a couple new engines into their stockings, including Rosie.
- Melissa & Doug Medieval Folding Castle – We bought this over ten years ago and it’s still a favorite. We have (and LOVE the Princess Castle too- it was the first one I purchased of the two) but unfortunately it’s not currently available. Also, wood toys have at least doubled in price… Back then I paid around $50 for each! They have been played with by all of our children and are still getting played with frequently! We also have the Fold and Go Wooden Dollhouse.
- Wooden Peg Dolls – Perfect for painting dolls as gifts for younger siblings! 😉
- Grapat Sorting Toys – I bought a couple of these for Easter Baskets and planning to add more in this year’s stockings and next year’s Easter Baskets. Our little girls love them! They are also great for using along with their Fagus Dump Truck, Trailers and Conveyor Belt.
.: Board Games – Family Favorites :.
- Captain’s favorite (age 22) – Catan (we have this edition and pretty much every add on) followed by Settler’s of America
- Ranger’s favorite (age 20) – Catan, Trekking the National Parks, and Ticket to Ride
- Celtic Kitten’s favorite (age 19) – Payday, Clue Retro Edition and Monopoly
- Chiquita’s favorite (age 17) – Clue Retro Edition, Ticket to Ride, Escape from Colditz and Payday
- Snuggles’ favorite (age 15) – Escape from Colditz: 75th Anniversary Edition
- Rose’s favoite (age 12) – Ticket to Ride
- Bud’s favorite (age 10) – Lord of the Rings Monopoly (we have this older edition), WWII Axis & Allies & Lord of the Rings Risk
- Grace’s Favorite (age 5) – Bird Bingo
- Joy’s Favorite (age 3) – Candy Land (65th Anniversary Retro Edition)
.: Catholic Family Games :.
- The Purgative Way – Find our review here!
- Catholic Playing Cards – These will be in someone’s stocking this year.
- The Catholic Card Game – We don’t own this one, but it looks like a fun one too!
- Know Thyself! – Such a fun Apples to Apples style game all about temperaments.
- Catholic Name-it! – Our kids love NHL. Need to slip this into one of their stockings! Also available directly from Holy Heroes.
- Catholic Trivia – Traditional Version
- Saint Cards – Enter Promo Code SHOWEROFROSES at beginning of checkout to SAVE 10%
- Road to Bethlehem
- Wish List: Feast Day: The Liturgical Year Board Game from Holy Heroes looks fun!
.: Gift Ideas for Catholic Moms :.
- Cultivating Virtue: Self-Mastery With the Saints – Love this updated edition!
- Kenra Blow-Dry Mist and Glo Oil Free SPF 40 – Two favorites for hair and skin…
- Sleep Mask – Night and day difference in how well I sleep! 😉
- Holy Family – One of my favorite statues and always on my kitchen windowsill.
- Hu Limited Edition Winter Collection
- Large Miraculous Medal Earrings from Et Corde LLC
- SwiftNet 2.1 Portable Pickleball Net System – Family pickleball tournaments in the driveway are the best! We’ve used this net so much over the past few years and it’s holding up great.
- The Little Way of Living with Less: Learning to Let Go with the Little Flower
- Lucky Basel Ankle Booties
.: Gift Ideas for Catholic Dads :.
- Stormy Kromer Cap
- Flag Wood Wall Art
- DeWalt Drill Set
- Digital Electronic Level
- Solo Stove Bonfire 2.0
- 1776 Starter Kit from Patriot Shave
- Three to Get Married
- The Prayer at Valley Forge
- Black Rifle Coffee Rounds
.: Christmas Puzzles :.
Here are some puzzles that are currently available to purchase:
- Stained Glass Nativity (1000 Piece)
- Christkindlmarkt (1000 Piece)
- Evening Nativity (550 Piece)
- Midnight Mass (1000 Piece)
- Stained Glass Holy Night (1000 Piece)
- Neighborhood Nativity (1000 Piece)
- Christmas Tree Farm (1000 Piece)
- Good Will To All (500 Piece) – This 300 Piece Version is pretty too.
- Snow Globes Nativity Puzzle (1000 Piece)
.: Christmas Music :.
- Sancta Nox – Christmas Masses from Bavaria
- Caroling at Ephesus
- Christmas at Ephesus
- Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring: Christmas with The Dominican Sisters of Mary
- Catholic Christmas Classics
- In Nativitate Domini – Gregorian Chants for the Four Masses of Christmas
- Christmas in Harvard Square
- Catholic Songs for Children – includes: Gather Round the Crib at Christmas and The Best Christmas Present of All
- In Epiphania Domini – Gregorian Chants for the Four Sundays of Epiphany
- 2022 Traditional Latin Mass Calendar from FSSP (Extraordinary Form)
- 2022 Saints Calendar and 16 Month Daily Planner from TAN (Ordinary Form + Extraordinary Form -My husband and I both use this every year!)
- Elizabeth Clare Planners – Very lovely planners with lots of accessories!
- Fiat Traditional Catholic Planner – We’ve loved our posters. Excited to see this!
- 2023 Cathedrals Wall Calendar from TAN (Ordinary Form + Extraordinary Form)
- 2023 Catholic Calendar from Saints Galore (Ordinary Form + Extraordinary Form)
- 2023 The Angels Wall Calendar from TAN (Ordinary Form + Extraordinary Form)
- The Saintmaker Catholic Life Planner – I’ve never seen this in person but sounds interesting!
- The Illustrated Liturgical Year Calendar Subscription – Receive four 18×24 fully colored and illustrated liturgical calendar posters each quarter!
.: A Sleighful of Giveaways :.
Prize #01 – Free subscription to our 2023 Quarterly Subscription Box! Each quarter a new item will arrive in the mail with a unique piece of jewelry and a special note behind the inspiration of each piece. Centered around the liturgical seasons, boxes will be sent within each quarter (April-May, July-September, October-December) with a theme related to a special feast day or celebration. By the end of 2023 recipients will receive four handmade gifts. Sponsored by Telos Art Shop (value $165.00)
Prize #04 – 2023 Wall Calendar, 2023 Catholic Planner plus tabs, Rosary Flip Book, Stations Flip Book and Catholic Planner Sticker Sampler sponsored by Elizabeth Clare (value $144.98)
Prize #06 – Handmade St. Francis of Assisi rosary in solid bronze and liturgical brocade rosary pouch sponsored by Come Holy Spirit Rosaries (value $117.00)
Prize #08 – Coffee and Kids Christmas give away!!!! Sit down, relax, and enjoy a cup of high quality, award winning coffee from Guadalupe Roastery while your children read an issue of St. Mary’s Messenger Magazine. This special give away includes (2) One year, quarterly subscriptions of St. Mary’s Messenger Magazine valued at $19.95 each. PLUS (2) 14 oz. bags of Nicaragua Matagalpa coffee valued at $16.95 each. Sponsored by St. Mary’s Messenger and Guadalupe Roastery (value $113.70)
Prize #09 – Five Preschool Books and Three Coloring Books: My Little Patron Preschool Practice Book, Saints & Blesseds from A to Z, My Little Patron Flashcard & Game Book, My Little Lined Notebook (your pick of color: blue, pink, purple or green), My Little Graph Ruled Notebook, Saints for Boys Coloring Book: Vol 1, Saints for Girls Coloring Book: Vol 1, and Happy Easter Coloring Book plus the Planner & Preschool Guide Book + PDF version, and a pdf of the Traditional Rosary Guide & Marian Prayers sponsored by My Little Patron (value $107.19)
Prize #10 – Set of 8 Cookie Stamps with Recipe Booklet (Includes: #416 – Snow Star, #463 – Christmas Ornament, #020 – Frosty, #355 – Trumpeting Angel, #023 – Holly Sprig (1), #030 – Christmas Tree, # 368 – Nativity and #271 – Jolly Santa) sponsored by Rycraft Cookie Stamps (value $103.92)
Prize #11 – Advent Crate sponsored by Catholic Family Crate (value $100.00)
Prize #16 – Christmas with the Saints Book Set sponsored by author Susan Peek (value $82.00)
Prize #19 – All five volumes from In the Shadows of Rome series, including the latest two which were both just published this year, sponsored by Ignatius Press (value $64.95)
Prize #20 – Image of the Holy Family in Joseph’s Carpenter Shop, 11x14in Metal Print sponsored by X-iota Development (value $60.00)
Prize #22 – Limited Edition Pine Candle, Sacred Heart Decorative Matches and Brass Wick Trimmer sponsored by Truck + Barter (value $58.25) (Update – Now Hohme Candle Co.)
Prize #23 – St. John Neumann box sponsored by Saints Around the World (value $58.00)
Prize #24 – Lilla Rose Hair Clip (small size), featuring a rose, a matching headband, and a $17 Gift Card sponsored by Kathryn Baltrinic (value $56.00)
Prize #26 – $50 Gift Card sponsored by Glorious Heritage Cartoons (value $50.00)
Prizes #27, #28 and #29 – $50 Gift Card sponsored by Regina Martryum Productions (value $50.00 each – 3 Winners!)