(It’s going to be hard to limit it to thirteen!)
- I am looking forward to my brother in laws ordination to the priesthood. If you’d like, you can watch it on EWTN May 30th at 11:00 AM Eastern/8:00 AM Pacific! I’m so excited!!
- I am looking forward to receiving those wonderful First Blessings, which contain plenary indulgences, from the newly ordained priests!
- I am looking forward to the newly ordained Father’s First Mass…(this is going to be confusing, THREE Father [last name]’s in the Family!!!!)
- I am looking forward to Captain’s First Holy Communion! We begin a novena in preparation TODAY!!!
- I am looking forward to visiting with the Carmelite Nuns! I love them so much, they are all so sweet! (OK… Here’s a quick story about the nuns. During our first visit with them, May 23rd 2004, on the occasion of Fathers First Mass, Twinkle Toes was only 10 months old, and Mother Superior let me send her back through the turn (a device in cloistered monasteries and convents that shields the visitor from the monk or nun, but permits one to pass notes or small objects in and out). It was so cute! Normally, you or I would not be aloud inside the walls of a cloistered convent, under the penalty of excommunication, without the permission of the bishop, but an infant cannot commit mortal sin, and is therefore excluded from this! They passed her around for about 20-30 minutes on the other side of the grill, where I could see her, and then I went back to the turn to get her back. I knocked to let them know I was waiting, and then I just heard giggling. A couple minutes later, it started to turn and sitting inside was TT’s shoes! They had kept my baby, and sent me back her shoes. Eventually they sent her back to me! Anyhow, that was her first visit to the Carmel… I wonder if someday she will feel called back?)
- I am looking forward to taking the kids to the Zoo!
- I am looking forward to seeing all my in-laws, and my kids being able to play with their cousins… ALL my kids cousins live out of state!
- I am looking forward to Snuggles being able to meet his Grandparents!
- I am looking forward to seeing the boys faces light up when they get to see the bones of a Tyrannosaurus Rex at a Natural History Museum!
- I am looking forward to spending time at my hubby’s childhood home and parish.
- I am looking forward to visiting my Grandparents, my children’s GREAT-Grandparents!
- I am looking forward to eating out, and not having to do many dishes!
- And last of all, I am looking forward to taking lots of pictures to share with you all next month!
In the meantime, I am going to be busy, so my blogging is going to
be non-existent lighten up for awhile.
Speaking of lightening up, the song used in this video is from one of my favorite singers, Marie Bellet. I can so relate with her music! I posted an actual music video of hers awhile back in this post…
“Well I don’t know who started this, and I don’t even care… But the pressures getting to me and I got to get some air…” Just listen to the song!
Seeing this video made me disappointed that we will be missing our local Family Camp with the Fathers of Mercy. They are such wonderful priests! Ah! So much to do, and just not enough time ~ hopefully next year…