She’s not in a “laughing mood” was what I heard on the other end of the phone line this morning, after being woken up (on the second attempt) with a few bookkeeping questions.
I honestly can’t remember what it was that I should have laughed at?!?
I’M SO TIRED!!!
Last night, when I should have been cleaning my kitchen up from dinner, I decided to work a bit more on decluttering our bedroom… You see, hubby is gone on training all week, so I thought it would be nice to get it done before he gets back–plus I just don’t sleep well when he’s gone.
Anyhow here is how my night went:
- Move old Computer off kids dresser in corner of my room
- Move dresser to girls room
- No room for dresser in girls room, so start cleaning
- Dresser needs to replace one of the other pieces of furniture, so decide between toy box and bookshelf
- Decide on bookshelf
- Take everything off bookshelf.
- Bookshelf won’t budge and I don’t feel like looking for tools
- Decide on toy box
- Put all books back on bookshelf
- Call mom (at 9:30 PM) for advice
- She says take the bookshelf out (and go to bed!)
- Take books back off bookshelf, and try to remove L bracket
- Unable to remove L bracket
- Rethink situation, decide to leave bookshelf
- Decide nursery/guest room dresser would work better in girls room
- Move the 1st dresser and toy box to guest room
- Chiquita arrives at guest room door crying
- She throws up
- Me seriously wishing hubby was home
- Clean up… During which I have a small problem with my gag reflex
- Bathe Chiquita
- Move toddler bed to bathroom
- Put Chiquita back in bed (now very near the toilet)
- Continue to clean carpet
- Nurse Snuggles
- Finish moving 2nd dresser to girls room
- Put books back on bookshelf
- Take a shower
- 1:00 AM – Get in bed and Nurse Snuggles
- Chiquita throws up (all over herself) again
- And so the night continued…