Outside my Window… last night there was a SKUNK! Right there… RIGHT outside the kitchen door… I should have grabbed my camera, but instead I jumped/screamed and scared it away. It reminded me of the time my sister Jennifer mistakingly pet a skunk thinking it was our cat when we were kids. Thankfully the skunk was so surprised it didn’t know WHAT to do and she slowly backed up and got away. I didn’t react as calmly. 😉
From the learning room… I have been spending a lot of time over at Serendipity, browsing, printing and then requesting books from the library… I am so excited to add some of the plans to our studies this year!
I am thankful… for my wonderful hubby, as usual! This weekend he helped me SO much! He put all the boxes in our small little attic, cleaned the bathrooms, and even washed my van inside an out!! I tell ya, he is spoiling me!
I am creating… a back-to-school supply list.
I am going… to be very busy this week… You can see my plans below.
I am wearing…black gauchos and a pinkish tee-shirt.
I am reading… Managers of their Homes. Again. Why is it so hard for me to make a schedule??
I am hoping… that I don’t need a root canal. I woke up with a horribly sensitive tooth on Friday. I *think* that I had a filling fall out, though I am not sure. The dentist wasn’t able to get me in until tomorrow morning, and I have hardly been able to eat, and only able to drink out of a straw all weekend! Oh I have such a fear of the dentist… please say a prayer for me tomorrow morning!
I am hearing… an old Popeye movie playing. Twinkle Toes woke up with a bad rash on her legs… poison oak maybe? And I am letting her watch a movie.
Around the house… there isn’t much to do.. It is SO nice. I am sure that is all about to change come this afternoon, but I am enjoying it for the moment.
One of my favorite things… is receiving our new school books in the mail. The mailman just left a few more packages today! Yay!!
- Finalize the plans for our Little Flowers group
- Auditory Processing Class for Captain, Mon-Wed
Last week of Swimming Lessons ~ Each afternoon Mon-Thurs
- Dentist appointment for me on Tuesday
- Pick up Back to School Supplies, and book order from our local book store
- Pick up reserved books at the library for our first couple weeks of school
- Chiropractic appointment for me on Wednesday (I am a mess!!)
- Summer with the Saints on Thursday
- The boys will be serving Mass and Benediction on Friday, which will also be the 1st day of our new school year… What better way to start the year than with Mass? After Mass we will go out for Coffee and Turnovers in honor of St. John the Baptist. I also promised the children a trip to the Ice Cream Shop to celebrate the beginning of our new year. It looks like it will be a fun day!
- Our newest Goddaughters baptism Saturday morning
- Twinkle Toes 5th Birthday on Saturday (We may have to celebrate on Sunday, since we have the baptism and party on Saturday… We’ll see.)
- Sometime in the midst of all this, I hope to catch up on reading my favorite blogs, post the rest of what I have planned for our school year, as well as post the rest of the pictures from our trip… It may or may not happen!
Oh No!!! Not again!! I left to go and take the above picture, and came back to find this:
To see more Daybook entry’s, click here.