I was just given the “I Love Your Blog Award” from two super sweet bloggers: Shelly at The Keeper of the Keys, and Mrs. L from At the Wellsprings of Traditional Life!!! Thank you so much to both of you!!! I love your blogs too!
I am suppose to pass this award on to 7 more blogs. It will be hard to keep it at 7, since I have sooooo many favorites… I love all the blogs I read! 😉 But here are 7 from my list:
- Waltzing Matilda
- Eileen on Him… at least, I try!
- Merryheart Acres
- Unam Ecclesiam (of course!)
- Our Domestic Church
- Pinewood Castle
- Catholic Family Vignettes
Now, for you recipients of this award, here’s the deal:
* Display your award.
* Link back to the person who gave you the award.
* Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
* Put links to those blogs on yours.
* Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.
* Enjoy your award!
- Regina ~ The best BFF ever! 😉 I mean really, she went through all the trouble to leave me gazillion comments one night so she could claim that #1 spot on the top commenter’s list! Isn’t she sweet!
- Amy ~ I still love you Amy, even though you let Regina take your spot at the top. 😉
- Jamie ~ Who is very sweet and generous! We are still working on using some of the supplies she sent us back when TT made her Butterfly Lapbook! Thanks again Jamie!
- Michele ~ I am still hoping that someday we will be able to meet up for that cup of coffee… If only you lived closer!!! Oh well… I will have to give you a call to chat sometime soon!
- Aubrey ~ I am totally bummed that we hadn’t met before our Roadtrip to Nebraska! It would have been so fun to meet IRL!
*Once again, I seriously could keep going and going… but it is late, and I need to be going to bed!
Goodnight, God Bless!