Well, it is Wednesday already, and time to report my weight gain/loss for this past week. The week went better than I expected, even though I didn’t lose as much as I hoped. My goal for the week was to exercise daily. Over the past couple months I had become way too inactive in addition to eating too many sweets, and it was showing! Anyhow, I did it! I just finished my 8th day in a row of the workout. Hip Hip Hurray for me! 😉 Day one was hard, day two was next to impossible, and day three was just as bad, but by day four I was starting to get use to the exercise and it wasn’t quite as hard to get out of bed in the morning and stand up. Today I am still sore, but it feels good! My weight is only down 2.5 pounds. I was down more earlier this week, but I did host Bunco last night and I am sure that the Cherry Cheese Coffee Cake, Cheesy Sausagy Egg Bake and Peppermint Schnapps Mocha’s didn’t help this morning when it was time to get on the scale. I had better success with my measurements. Combined, I am down 3.5 inches, including a whole inch around my waist. I have a long ways to go, but it’s a start.
- Week One Weight Loss/Gain: -2.5 pounds
- Inches Lost: -3.5″
Last Week’s Goals:
- Begin WoW for the 3rd time 😉
- Exercise daily using Jillian Michaels – 30 Day Shred DVD
- Continue exercising each day using the DVD
- Take the kids for a walk (we did this once this past week)
- Track food every day, and work on making better choices (Friday is an exception and I am headed to Red Robin and Coldstone with hubby, for my free burger and ice cream, before we go to a movie. Any suggestions??)
- Eat Breakfast (I usually feed the kids and forget about myself, then I eat too much later in the day.)
- Drink more water, at least 8 glasses each day. (I haven’t been drinking near enough.)
Before I go, I am adding a “weight” picture for you all… NO, it’s not a pre-weight loss picture! It’s our hand weights. =)
My girls have wanted to exercise with me (I keep my boys far away from these immodest exercise videos). SO, they found some “hand-weights” for themselves and lined them up next to mine. You should hear them huffing and puffing — almost as bad as myself! (OH! and yes… I am a wimp… I’ve only been using 3 pound weights. I’ll have to pick up some heavier ones soon. They are all I have.)
To see everyone’s stats, or report your own, head on over to Regina’s!