- Create a blog post with your gently used curriculum (and any other books/items) that you’d like to sell or pass on to another family, with pictures if possible.
- Add a link to your post, referring back to this post, so that others can find the link up.
- Using the linky below, enter the direct link to your post.
Updated for 2014, Please Read
- Out of consideration for everyone participating in the Curriculum Sale Blog Hop, please only request items that you intend to purchase and are able to submit payment for promptly, preferably within 24 hours, unless prior arrangements have been made with the person selling the books.
- Sellers please update your posts with “sale pending” or “sold” when possible.
- Purchasers, if you request books from a seller, please don’t leave them hanging and respond to their confirmation email within a reasonable amount of time. If the seller doesn’t hear back from you within 24 hours they may decide to remove the “sale pending” and make the books you requested available to others.
- The linky will remain open from May 5-15, 2014, so be sure to check back for new links! I’ll add a banner to the top of the blog for the duration of the link-up so this post can be found easily.