Have you seen the brand new First Communion Journal from Peanut Butter & Grace yet? I have created homemade First Holy Communion Spiritual Bouquet Keepsake Books for some of my children in the past but this includes much more! In addition to pages for children to record their memories of their First Holy Communion, and for friends and family to write special messages, it also includes:
- St. Therese’s First Communion (pictured below) with space for the child to record their own sacrifices of love for Jesus.
- St. Dominic’s First Communion with space for the chid to record their First Communion resolutions.
- St. Francisco’s First Communion (Note: He is listed as Blessed in the journal but was canonized May 13, 2017. Perhaps this will be updated in future printings), Blessed Laura’s First Communion and Pope Benedict’s First Communion
- Pages to record details about their own patron saint.
- Space for children to write memories of their Baptism and First Confession.
- Quotes and wisdom from the Bible, the saints, the popes, and the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
- Activity pages and more!
This beautiful First Communion journal is full of fun ways for Catholic kids to prepare for, remember, and live out their First Holy Communion. With its colorful design, prayers, devotions, special activities, and quotes from the saints and Scriptures, the My First Communion Journal can be used both before and after the child’s First Communion day.