It’s time for this year’s list of “Christmas Gift Ideas” and another “Sleighful of Giveaways!” I actually got a jump start on it this year, and thought I’d actually might finish it early, but between our girls getting their wisdom teeth out on Tuesday, the boys flying home from college on Wednesday, and two of my brothers coming up for Thanksgiving and staying for the weekend, life has been extra full! I’m finally wrapping it up and it’s ready to share. You can find the lists from the last five years here, here, here, here, and here, as well as even more Catholic gift ideas listed in my past Easter posts as well: 100+ Easter Basket Stuffers & Catholic Gift Ideas and Easter Symbols: Catholic Gift Ideas. Some of the items below have been featured in the past but they are still favorites. I’ve tried to only include links to things that are currently available, or were available at the time of this post, but I think a few items might be out of stock…
- Advent Wreath Socks and Nativity Socks from Socks Religious – 20% OFF with code BFCM2020 (ends 11/30 – discount will appear in checkout, code shouldn’t be needed)
- Traditional Advent Calendar – This is so gorgeous and as of last night is now available to Download and Print for this Advent!
- Premium Advent Calendar
- The Grumpy Old Ox and A Child’s Christmas ABC Book: Angels in the Air Arrayed
- Nativity Icon from Clear Creek Abbey
- Catholic Christmas Cartoons
- Christ Child Bells from Pinecone Leather Co.
- Nativity Candle and Fontanini 2020 Ornament
- The Vatican Christmas Cookbook
- Legends of St. Nicholas
- Advent at Ephesus
- Catholic Christmas Classics
- Catholic Songs for Children – includes: Gather Round the Crib at Christmas and The Best Christmas Present of All
- Christmas at Ephesus
- Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring: Christmas with The Dominican Sisters of Mary
- Christmas in Harvard Square
- Caroling at Ephesus
- St. Nicholas Statue
- St. Nicholas Block from Almond Rod Toys and Saint Nicholas Cookie Stamp from Rycraft
- Kids St. Nicholas Socks and Adult St. Nicholas Socks from Sock Religious
- St. Nicholas and the Nine Gold Coins – Review can be found here.
- St. Nicholas Chocolate Coins (Here is my FREE document for this new updated version! You can find my original St. Nicholas Chocolate Coins in the archives.)
- Drinking with St. Nick: Christmas Cocktails for Sinners and Saints from the author of Drinking with the Saints: The Sinner’s Guide to a Holy Happy Hour
- St. Nicholas Prayer for Children Print
- The Man Who Was Really Santa Claus
- St. Nick’s Goat Milk Soap from The Cloister Shoppe
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Roses Art Print
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Candle from Clear Creek Abbey
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Rosary
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Socks from Sock Religious
- December Saints from Almond Rod Toys
- Our Lady of Guadalupe: The Graphic Novel
- Cloak of Roses – Our Lady of Guadalupe from Regina Martryum Productions
- Marian Grotto Our Lady of Guadalupe Kit
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Muslin Swaddle
- Santa Lucia Fairy Ornament
- Lucia Morning in Sweden
- Sleepytime Saints: A to Z – and a matching Santa Lucia Doll from Marzipantz!
- Portraits of Saints Holy Card
- Lighted Porcelain Santa Lucia Statue
- Lucia Crown (5 Candle version… Ours is Seven Candles) for Real Candles
- Dala Pajamas from Hanna Andersson – I don’t love these nearly as much as the St. Lucia version a few years ago, but they are still pretty cute!
- Lucia Saint of Light
- St. Lucy Block from Almond Rod Toys
Here are some puzzles that are currently available to purchase:
- Nativity Snow Globes Puzzle (1000 Piece)
- Over the River Puzzle (1000 Piece)
- Stained Glass Holy Night Jigsaw Puzzle
- Harbor Side Carolers (1000 Piece)
- Christmas Parade (1000 Piece)
- Forest Nativity Shaped Jigsaw Puzzle
- Main Street Carolers (1000 Piece)
- Neighborhood Nativity Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Piece)
- Peaceful Night (550 Piece)
- Christkindlmarkt (1000 Piece)
.: Favorite Nativity Sets :.
- Kurt Adler Wooden Nativity Advent Calendar with 24 Magnetic Figures
- Joseph Walking and Mary on the Donkey
- Jesus, Mary and Joseph Pillar Candle from Holy Face Shop
- Fontanini Holy Family
- Nativity Tea Light Candle Lantern
- Ostheimer Nativity Set Full Size – This was a gift a couple years ago and we’ve been adding to the collection. Available from Bella Luna.
- Childrens Nativity Blocks Starter Set and Deluxe Wooden Nativity Set from Almond Rod Toy
- Wooden Nativity from Armadillo Dreams
- Wish List: Nativity Schwibbogen with Electric Lights
Please note: In addition to their stockings, our children usually unwrap three gifts from my husband and I on Christmas morning – something they need, something they want, and one other gift which is usually faith based. We draw names on the first Sunday of Advent for Christkindl and end with a family Christkindl gift exchange. It’s always the first thing they want to do after our morning prayers (or morning Mass if we didn’t make it to the Midnight Mass) on Christmas Day! They also receive a stack of books either on Epiphany. The gifts listed below have been received over a number of different years/occasions.
Even though the boys were on the other side of the country, I still asked them to help with the gift guide again… They are both home now! Here is what he sent me when I asked for his list:
- Gift cards for food – Dominos, Dunkin’ Donuts, etc
- Snack Food (gift card or actual food)
- Fun sweaters or t-shirts. Maybe some dress shirts (to go with the ties) *Sasquatch Spotted is a favorite tie, so is his Irish Flag Tie. This year I think I might get him this t-shirt and this tie.*
- Paddle Board and other outdoor stuff (like the hammock) *He also loves his Hey Dude Loafers!*
- In Sinu Jesus: When Heart Speaks to Heart — The Journal of a Priest at Prayer
- Some fun activity thing that’ll be a life skill – Scuba Diving
- AirPods *He loves his Noise Canceling Headphones too*
- Some sanity (loving support and time with family) [the doctor is in Charlie Brown]
- Sports Gear and Merchandise – Pickelball Ball, Soccer Cleats, Soccer Balls, Practice Jerseys, Hats, T-shirts, etc
- Less Than a Minute to Go: The Secret to World-Class Performance in Sport, Business and Everyday Life
- Spikeball – A gift from a couple years ago and so fun!
- Leather Messenger Bag
- Bow Ties and Dress Shoes – These are his favorite loafers.
- Nike Sports Duffle Bag
- Ukulele *He doesn’t have his own, but loves learning to play at college!*
- Bose Bluetooth Speaker
- Cool Socks from Sock Religious
- Ticket to Ride Europe
- Mother Teresa Mug – Do Good Anyway
- Midway (DVD)
- Slipper Socks
- Rose Gold MacBook Air
- Paddle Board (We bought two at Costco last summer at a huge discount! So much fun!)
- American Saints T-Shirt from Little Way Design Co
- The Shadow of the Bear, Black as Night and Waking Rose by Regina Doman
- Folded Trappers Slippers from Minnetonka
- Catholic Hoodies for when she’s out using her Genesis Archery Bow and Arrows (She received her bow in 2016 and it’s still a favorite… New arrows are always on her wishlist!)
- Ranger’s Apprentice Series by John Flanagan (She’s reading through her older brothers set!)
- Ticket to Ride
- Wish List: LEGO Bookshop (It would be a pretty cool addition to their LEGO town play.)
- JessaKae Dresses – So many of you wanted to know where we found her Confirmation Dress. JessaKae is our go to for beautiful dresses for our girls now that they can wear Women’s Small.
- Denim A Line Skirt
- St. Philomena Necklace
- Technically a diaper bag… but she loves her Platinum Mini Classic Bag from Freshly Picked
- Sacred Heart Rosary from Come Holy Spirit
- Who’s Your Hero Catholic T-Shirt
- Escape from Colditz: 75th Anniversary Edition
- St. Joseph Socks and St. Michael Socks from Socks Religious
- Saint Michael Above the 38th Parallel
- LEGO Creator Sets and City Sets (One favorite from the past is his LEGO City Police Station.)
- Tippman Cronus Paintball Gun Set
- St. Michael Rosary from Come Holy Spirit Rosaries
- Dunkirk (DVD)
- Tenzing Rambler Backpack
- Rollerblades Spitfire XT (Still a favorite after two years!)
- Fashion Plates Deluxe Kit with add ons
- Sleeping Queens – She doesn’t have her own, but loves playing it with a friend!
- Little Therese: The Life of St. Therese of Lisieux For Children
- Sterling Silver St. Therese Necklace
- LEGO Winter Village sets – She doesn’t have her own (yet… shhh! I pre-ordered this year’s addition for her!) but loves playing with her sisters!
- Madeline Dress, Cape and Hat from Cat and Mouse Clothing
- Radiant Writers Glitter Gel Pens
- Saint Cards Base Set – Looking forward to adding on more of this great game!
- Rollerblade Spitfire XT Girl’s Adjustable Fitness Inline Skate (repeat from last year still a favorite!)
- Playmobil Gladiators and Leopard Family (recent additions to our Historical Playmobil collection!)
- Sushi Go
- Fagus All Purpose Vehicle This Jeep and all the other Fagus Trucks and Tractors are favorites!
- Nathan Hale’s Hazardous Tales
- Miniature Mass Kit for Children – Each of our boys now has their own brass Mass Kit. Definitely an investment, but I was able to get the last two sets during an amazing clearance sale I ran across awhile back. We also have a Wooden Mass Kit from Almond Roy Toys!
- The Hobbit: Illustrated Edition
- LEGO Pizza Truck (all the Great Vehicles LEGO sets are favorites! My kids especially love any sets that they can turn into jobs/businesses when they are playing together with their LEGO Town.)
- What About Baseball Board Game
- Arctic Fox – Another loved gift from his Godparents along with his Red Fox and River Otter Plush. All of the Wild Republic stuffed animals are great.
- Jellycat Bashful Unicorn (Medium)
- Dress Up Clothing
- New Gift for 2020: Rattan Casa Clutch in Rose to go with the girls Calico Critters
- Lola Dutch
- 24 Brillant Bee Crayons
- Pride and Prejudice – And many of the other BabyLit Storybooks and Board Books!
- Puppy in Donut Pet Carrier
- Dogs Out Bib – Bella Tunno makes great bibs!
- Wish List: Wellie Wishers Emerson Doll – She has named the other four dolls in the line after her four sisters, and this one she says is her!
- Swan Rocker – She hated it at first but loves it now!
- Bella Tunno Suction Plates – Such great plates.
- Eloise the Elephant from Cuddle + Kind
- The Rooster Struts Board Book – Hands down her favorite board book.
- Corolle’s 40th Anniversary Leonie Doll – This sweet doll will be one of her gifts this year!
- Cute Dresses like this one from Hanna Andersson
- Versa L’Alto Rosary from Chews Life – She also loves her Vintage Blooms Rosary and Miraculous Medal Pacifier Clip.
- Freshly Picked Sherpa Lined Moccasins – So warm and cozy. Purchased on sale.
- Wheely Bug – We’ve had the large and small cows for years. I’d love to buy her the small Ladybug!
- Mary Blue and Pearl Earrings
- Shabby Chic Earring Holder
- Glory Rosary Bracelet from Chews Life
- The Whole World Will Love Me – Re-reading this great book right now. A couple other favorites from back when I was a young mother: We and Our Children: How to Make a Catholic Home and Around the Year with the Von Trapp Family from past list.
- Silver Sacred Heart Necklace from Telos Art Shop
- Wish list: Drinking With Your Patron Saints – I rarely drink but still love this series of books! Excited to check out the brand new addition!
- Catholic Aprons from Catholic Cuisine
- Wish list: Holy Family Statue
- Woodland Miraculous Medal Earrings
- 10 Battles Every Catholic Should Know
- Rugged Combat Rosary WWI Military Replica in Gunmetal
- Deliverance Prayers: For Use by Laity
- The Liturgical Year 15 Volume Set or purchase them individually starting with Book I.
- St. Benedict Two Tone Crucifix
- Sock Religious
- Nothing Superfluous: An Explanation of the Symbolism of the Rite of St. Gregory the Great
- Gift Cards to a Favorite Store
- Saint Benedict Plaque
- 2021 Traditional Latin Mass Calendar from FSSP (Extraordinary Form)
- 2021 Saints Calendar and 16 Month Daily Planner from TAN (Ordinary Form + Extraordinary Form -My husband and I both use this every year!)
- 2021 Catholic Calendar from Saints Galore (Ordinary Form + Extraordinary Form)
- 2021 Mary and the Saints Wall Calendar from TAN (Ordinary Form + Extraordinary Form)
- 2021 Theology of the Home Planner from TAN (Liturgical Calendar Highlights)
- 2021 The Angels Wall Calendar from TAN (Ordinary Form + Extraordinary Form)
- 2021 The Life of Our Lord Wall Calendar from TAN (Ordinary Form + Extraordinary Form)
Prize #01 – The Annunciation – Merode Altarpiece (Large Size: 23.25″ x 23.43″) and The Presentation (Small Size: 5″x7″). The plaque mounted image makes for a unique gift, treasured for years to come due to its quality UV protection matte finish and washable surface. The wood plaque measures 3/8″ thick with beveled and finished edges. Sponsored by Cedar & Stars.
“Thank you again, Jessica. I cannot tell you how many purchases I’ve made as a direct result of your posts like this – most recently a large order to Rycraft. Thank you for your thoughtful posts and heart️.”
Congratulations Katie Hancheck!
“And your giveaways are amazing!! #4 #13  are my favs 😀
Thank You for doing this! Many Graces to you for your time and sacrifice!”
Prize #08 – St. Therese Decal, St. Joseph Decal, Our Lady of Guadalupe, St. Joan of Arc Decal, St. Philomena Decal, Sacred Heart Set (Image & Prayer), Immaculate Heart Set (Image & Prayer), St. Michael Set (Image & Prayer), Guardian Angel Set (Image & Prayer) sponsored by Devout Decals! (value $114.55)
“Great prizes! My favorites are 9, 11, 18 and 19.”
Congratulations Lori ZL!
“I’d love #10 or #20. Lots of great gift ideas.”
“Thank you for sharing your list. So many great ideas!!”
+ + +
“They are all great prizes! My favorites are #4, #10, #12, #13, #19, and #20.”
Congratulations Lisa C!
“Love all the suggestions! Especially for the older boys, as mine are about the same ages. As for the giveaway, my favorite prizes are #4, #13, #9 and #20. Thanks as always for the beautiful ideas. I have followed you for quite a few years now!”
“Hi! Thank you so very much for hosting this very generous giveaway!! My favorites are #4, #14, #8, #5, and #13, May God and Our Blessed Mother bless you and your family during this holy Advent and always. Thanks again!!”
“Love looking at your Christmas lists!”
“I love seeing your list each year! Thanks for putting this together!”